1. European parcels up to 10 -12 kg are shipped mostly by mail (priority)
2. Heavier european parcels and parts not accepted by post (tyres for example) are shipped via GLS spedition (up to 50 kg)
3. Parcels to Germany ( up to 31,5 kg ) by Deutsche Post ( DHL ) are sended from post office in Germany at least once a week.
4. Parcels to USA and other overseas regions up to 20 kg are shipped by priority mail. They arrive to USA usually in 7 working days.
5. Because weight and size of parcels, method and shipping of payment charges are different for different countries final delivery costs and way of payment are individually calculated after completing order.