Important for customers from Russia:
For some unknown reasons it is very difficult to send
emails to Russia. For easier communication it is adviced to use email
addresses without .ru
1. Prices for new items includes 23 % VAT
2. Because supliers and material prices, exchange rates, and other terms are changing all the time our prices can change any time. Please remember that some parts are made in very small amounts by skilled enthusiast of old bikes and value of them cant be compared with China-made products.
3.Shipping prices are calculated depending on weight, destination, kind of goods. We always search for cheapest and most realiable speditors.
4.We do not charge extra for packing or crating , exept complete bikes, sidecars, trailers and other big units.
1.We accept cash, bank transfers (preferable), Western Union and Paypal. For Paypal payments you have to add 3,6 % from total amount for Paypal costs.
2.Cash on delivery parcels are not possible abroad.
1. European parcels up to 10 -12 kg are shipped mostly by mail (priority)
2. Heavier european parcels and parts not accepted by post (tyres for example) are shipped via GLS spedition (up to 50 kg)
3. Parcels to Germany ( up to 31,5 kg ) by Deutsche Post ( DHL ) are sended from post office in Germany at least once a week.
4. Parcels to USA and other overseas regions up to 20 kg are shipped by priority mail. They arrive to USA usually in 7 working days.
1.Preferable way of ordering is our online shop but you can also send a fax, call (+48 91 3124621 ) or write a letter. Dont forget about time zone ! We are in Central Europe ( CET ).
2.For online orders we ask for confirmation to eliminate jokes.
3.Always include previous emails in your answer. This helps a lot !!!
4.Shipping follows after payment especially for first-time clients.
5.Not all our items are listed in shop so please dont hesitate to ask.
6.Because russian bikes uses different names in different countries, bikes are mixed and sometimes models dont match the papers photos of bikes are very helpfull for identifications. This helps to avoid misordering.
7.Frame or serial numbers of russian bikes doesnt help for identification !
8.Minimal order is 10 EUR
9.Because we cover wide range of spares it may take up to 3 - 4 weeks to complete some orders. Please understand that.
Warranty and quality:
1.We try as much as possible to keep good quality of our products and services.
2.We dont have influence on quality of original Russian and esp. Ukrainian ( Dnepr ) parts. We sell them ″as they are″.
3. In any case we are responsible for our job ( repairs, restoration )
4. All purchased goods can be returned in unused condition and refunded. We dont refund shipping costs if returned goods are of good quality and were purchased by mistake made by buyer.
5. NOS (new old stock) parts have sometimes signs of time but mostly without influence on their quality and value. In case of russian bikes parts they are usualy much better than new made parts.